SUMMER CAMP 2019
June 24th – August 30th*
*Camp will also be available on Friday, June 21st and September 3rd and 4th (Tuesday & Wednesday). Please see week schedule below
1. Gymnastics Summer Fun Camp: The camp emphasizes the development of new gymnastics and tumbling skills in a safe environment along with variety of other fun activities. Age 4 & Up
2. Cheerleading Camp: TBA, please call for more information or registration
3. Intensive Tumbling Camp
Come and join us this year for some of the best summer fun around. We have lots of plans in place to make sure that each child has the best summer ever. Our seasoned teachers and counselors have planned exciting weekly themes and great activities so that each camper enjoys an exhilarating and imaginative summer. The kids are divided by age in groups of no more than 8 kids.
*Space is limited to 40 children each day. To ensure proper instructor/camper ratios please register early.
Gymnastics Summer Fun Camp Daily Schedule
08:00 – 09:00 – Extended Care Hour
09:00 – 09:15 – Warming up, stretching
09:15 – 10:00 – Gymnastics + Tumbling
10:00 – 10:30 – Snack
10:30 – 11:15 – Gymnastics + Tumbling
11:15 – 12:00 – Free play: zip line, obstacle course, tumble track, games
12:00 – 12:30 – Lunch
12:30 – 01:00 – Arts & Crafts
01:00 – 01:30 – Outdoor Games
01:30 – 02:30 – Gymnastics + Tumbling
02:30 – 03:30 – arts & crafts
03:30 – 04:00 – Games
04:00 – 06:00 – Extended Care Hours
**This is a ‘sample’ schedule.
Each child does the same activities, but they may do them in different order.
week 1. June 24th – June 28th
week 2. July 1st – July 5th (We will be closed Thursday, July 4th in celebration of Independence Day)
week 3. July 8th – July 12th
week 4. July 15th – July 19th
week 5. July 22nd – July 26th
week 6. July 29th – August 2nd
week 7. August 5th – August 9th
week 8. August 12th – August 16th
week 9. August 19th – August 23rd
week 10. August 26th – August 30th
|full day 9am-4pm||half day 9am-1pm or 12pm-4pm|
- 10% discount for siblings available
- Extended care hours available 7:30-9am and 4-6pm , 1h/$7
- Registration forms will be accepted on on-going basis. You can choose to register your child for 1 day or 10 weeks.
- Full day campers: please bring 2 snacks and lunch. * Except Tuesday & Friday – we provide lunch, see below
- Half day campers: please bring a snack and lunch. * Except Tuesday & Friday – we provide lunch, see below
- All campers should be prepared with comfortable footwear for outdoor games.
- Please be advised that we are not monitoring food consumption. Any food allergies that your child has should be indicated.
- Every Tuesday is Pizza Day. We provide 1 Slice of Pizza, fruit and juice box for lunch. If your child doesn’t eat pizza please provide lunch.
- Every Friday is Chicken Nuggets Day. If your child doesn’t eat chicken nuggets please provide lunch.
- SUMMER SPECIAL – sign up for two or more weeks and pay $175 per week