Session Rates 2022-2023
Fall: Sep 6th – Nov 28th
See all gymnastics classes by clicking the button below.
Sign up for a class or drop in for open Gym!
See complete schedule of gymnastics classes by clicking the button below.
After School Care
Available Monday-Friday (3:30PM- 6PM)
Please call for more information on gymnastics classes.
Why Take Gymnastics Classes?
At Olympika Gymnastics our mission is to provide fun and safe environment where every child can participate in gymnastics classes learning new skills in the correct progression. Challenging the kids through fun physical activities involving cardio exercises, strength training and flexibility, we develop healthier life style for them as adults.
Login To Your Account!
Payment Plans Available
Birthday Parties & Events
Fantastic birthday parties at Olympika Gymnastics include:
Basic gymnastics accompanied with:
- Obstacle course
- Zip line
- Tumble track trampolines
- Foam pit
- AND LOTS OF FUN!
Boys and girls 2-14 years old.
**Maximum 40 children.
Contact Us Today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Select from the dropdown menu
- Click on the “Login” button at the top of this page
- Access “My Account” to create your Online Account with our Parent Portal
- Click “Booking”(top left) and select “Student”
- Find the class you want to register for using the filter for Age, Gender, Program, Week Day
- Select your class, click “Enroll Now”, click “Add to Cart”
- Go to your “Cart” and make a payment or “Add More Enrollments”
- Enter and submit your checking account information (A $25 returned check fee will apply if you enter wrong account information)
If you select a class out of your student’s age range, it will be a “Request” for enrollment. If the class is already full, you will be on the “Wait List” and our approval is needed.
The gym is located at the back of the building.
Yes, gymnastics is a safe sport when it is done under the supervision of a professional.
The first 7 years are crucial to the physical and mental development of a child, so we can recommend to start as early as possible!
Yes we do! It is never too late!!
Yes! We have a 3:30pm-6pm after school program Monday through Friday.
If you are running late for pickup please contact the gym. There is a $10/hr fee for delayed camp pickups.
No! Gymnastics is an inclusive sport which means that both male and female students are encouraged to enroll in classes!
Gymnastics will assist in improving your child’s confidence level, physical power, and focus in and outside of the gym. Gymnastics requires full concentration resulting in the improvement of motor skills, and teaches the students to stay focused, which will reflect positively in their classes at school.
– Small groups – 6 kids max (private/family groups available)
– Covid-19 sanitized protocol strictly enforced.*
– 6 feet social distancing rule will be in place.
* All equipment is thoroughly sanitized using electrostatic spray after each use * Olympika Gym employs strict daily sanitizing protocol in accordance and guidance of state health department amid COVID-19 ! Private classes are available to anyone at separate request Emily, Shannon & Bella are 2019 Xcel Regional Championship Medalists. Our mission is to provide small classes, personal attention & big results!
Schedule 2023 – 2024
* This schedule is subject to change.
|Mom & Me||9:00 – 9:45am||9:00 – 9:45am|
|Preschool||3:45-4:30pm||10:00 – 10:45 am||3:45 – 4:30pm||1:00 – 1:45pm||11:00 – 12:00pm||9:00 – 9:45 am||9:00 – 9:45am|
(5-8 years old)
|4:30- 5:30pm||4:00 – 5:00pm|
5:00 – 6:00pm
|4:30 – 5:30pm||4:00 – 5:00pm||4:00 – 5:00pm||10:00 -11:00am|
|10:00 – 11:00am|
(9-12 years old)
| 4:00 – 5:00pm|
5:00 – 6:00pm
|4:00 – 5:00pm|
|4:30 – 5:30pm|
5:30 – 6:30pm
|5:00 – 6:00 pm||6:30 – 7:30 pm||12:00 – 1:00pm|
|Boys Beginners||5:00 – 6:00pm||12:00 – 1:00pm|
|Tumbling||4:30 – 5:30pm|
|6:00 – 7:00 pm|
|Girls Advanced||7:00 – 8:00pm||7:00 – 8:00pm||6:30 – 7:30 pm||12:00 – 1:00pm|
|OPEN GYM||7:30 – 9:00pm||4:00 – 5:30pm|
|Parkour||6:00 – 7:00pm||5:00 – 6:00pm|